- 1.1-Use aesthetic knowledge in response to music, dance, theater, and visual art.
- 1.3-Demonstrate an understanding of the elements and principles of music, dance,
theater, and visual art.
- 1.5-Understand the role, development and continuing influence of the arts in relation to world cultures, history, and society.
- 3.4-Listen actively to information from a variety of sources in a variety of situations.
- 3.5-Access, view, evaluate, and respond to print, nonprint, and electronic texts and resources.
- 4.1-Develop number sense and perform standard numerical operations on all types of numbers in a variety of ways.
- 4.2-Develop a spatial sense and the ability to use geometric properties, relationships, and measurement to model, describe, and analyze phenomena.
- 4.3-Represent and analyze relationships among variable quantities and solve problems involving patterns, functions, and algebraic concepts and processes.
- 4.5-Use mathematical processes of problem-solving, communication, connections,
reasoning, representations, and technology to solve problems and communicate